The Southeast Regional Crisis Center (SERCC) is an innovative walk-in mental health center in Rochester, MN. An impressive collaboration between several organizations, SERCC is operated by Nexus Family Healing.
We’re looking for diverse, dedicated, and hard-working individuals that share our hope for the future. In return, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits program, diverse learning and professional development opportunities, and a chance to help change a life.
Helping individuals with a mental health crisis isn’t easy — but for most of us, it’s the most satisfying work we’ve ever done. If you have a passion for changing lives and inspiring hope, please consider a career at SERCC.
CURRENT SERCC JOB OPENINGS
- Child Psychiatrist
- Clinical Supervisor
- Direct Support Professional (Overnights)
- Direct Support Professional (Part-Time)
- Mental Health Professional (On-Call)
- Nurse LPN
- Registered Nurse
GREAT REWARDS—WITH GREAT BENEFITS
When you join our team, we provide a wide range of benefits that are designed to make your life easier and more financially secure, with customizable options to fit your specific needs. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Group Term Life Insurance with Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Supervised hours for mental health licensure
- Board Approved Supervision for practitioners on licensure tracks; Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Department at the main phone number of the location to which you’re applying or email PLYemail@example.com.