The Southeast Regional Crisis Center (SERCC) is an innovative walk-in mental health center opening in Rochester, MN in June 2021. An impressive collaboration between several organizations, SERCC is operated by Nexus Family Healing.
We’re looking for diverse, dedicated, and hard-working individuals that share our hope for the future. In return, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits program, diverse learning and professional development opportunities, and a chance to help change a life.
Helping individuals with a mental health crisis isn’t easy — but for most of us, it’s the most satisfying work we’ve ever done. If you have a passion for changing lives and inspiring hope, please consider a career at SERCC.
CURRENT SERCC JOB OPENINGS
- Administrative Assistant
- Child Psychiatrist
- Clinical Supervisor
- Direct Support Professional
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Mental Health Professional
- Mental Health Practitioner (Overnights)
- Full-time Nurse (RN)
- Part-time Nurse (RN)
- Nursing Supervisor
- Youth Support Professional
GREAT REWARDS—WITH GREAT BENEFITS
When you join our team, we provide a wide range of benefits that are designed to make your life easier and more financially secure, with customizable options to fit your specific needs. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Group Term Life Insurance with Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Diverse Learning and Professional Development Opportunities
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Department at the main phone number of the location to which you’re applying or email PLYemail@example.com.