Helping families face difficult challenges isn’t easy, but for most of us, it’s the most satisfying work we’ve ever done—because we know that changing one life truly does change everything.
Join us today, and together we’ll make a world of difference — one child, one family at a time.
Great rewards—with great benefits
When you join our team, we provide a wide range of benefits that are designed to make your life easier and more financially secure, with customizable options to fit your specific needs. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Group Term Life Insurance with Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
When you're passionate about what you do, it shows.
Whatever your background, skills, and experience, we have great opportunities for you. Check out our job openings and apply online today—and join us in making a difference in the lives of youth and families.
“I love working for Nexus. I love how I’ve grown clinically over the last 4 years. I feel supported in my work environment and each person pushes you to do better.”
- Nexus-Onarga Therapist
- If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Department at the main phone number of the location to which you’re applying or email PLYemail@example.com.
- Nexus is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Nexus is committed to a policy of equal treatment and non-discrimination toward person on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or any other legally protected characteristics as stated in Executive Order 11246, 41 CFR Chapter 60 and other applicable federal and state regulations.