Your contribution will fund opportunities that make an immediate difference:
- $50 can provide gloves, boots, hats, and other items for children and families in care who do not have the financial resources to purchase these on their own.
- $100 can help teens stay active and express their emotions in positive ways by purchasing books for an avid reader, art supplies for an aspiring artist, or new athletic shoes to encourage physical activity.
- $250 can facilitate healthy family engagement critical to success by providing gas cards, a night’s lodging, or activity funds.
- $500 can provide a teen with a sense of belonging and purpose and build confidence through experiences like music lessons, school athletics, and camp.
- $1,000 can provide therapy for a teen whose family can’t afford their care, or help a teen move toward independence by accessing driver’s ed, job training, or the first month’s rent on an apartment.