YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL FUND OPPORTUNITIES THAT MAKE AN IMMEDIATE DIFFERENCE:
- $50 can provide gloves, boots, hats, and other items for children and families in care who do not have the financial resources to purchase these on their own.
- $100 can help children stay active and express their emotions in positive ways by purchasing books for a young reader, art supplies for an aspiring artist, or new athletic shoes to encourage physical activity.
- $250 can facilitate healthy family engagement critical to long-term treatment success by providing gas cards, a night’s lodging, or activity funds for a family needing to travel to visit their child in care.
- $500 can provide a child with a sense of belonging and purpose and build confidence through experiences like music lessons, school athletics, and camp.
- $1,000 can provide therapy for a child whose family can’t afford their care, or help a teen move toward independence by accessing driver’s ed, job training, or the first month’s rent on an apartment.