Your contribution will fund opportunities that make an immediate difference:
- $50 can provide gloves, boots, hats, and other items for children and teens in care who do not have the financial resources to purchase these on their own.
- $100 can help children stay active and express their emotions in positive ways by purchasing books for a young reader, art supplies for an aspiring artist, or new athletic shoes to encourage physical activity.
- $250 can facilitate healthy family engagement critical to long-term treatment success by providing gas cards, a night’s lodging, or activity funds for a family needing to travel to visit their child in care.
- $500 can provide a child with a sense of belonging and purpose and build confidence through experiences like music lessons, school athletics, and camp.
- $1,000 can provide therapy for a child whose family can’t afford their care, or help a teen move toward independence by accessing driver’s ed, job training, or the first month’s rent on an apartment.
Nexus Foundation for Family Healing is a tax-exempt public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN #83-2534015. Contributions will support Nexus Family Healing and affiliated agencies and are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.