Aug 17 - 21, every day from 1pm to 2pm
To register for Resiliency Camp, Click Here.
Resiliency Camp - Managing the Challenges of a New School Year
- For youth ages 12-18
- Aug 17 - 21, every day from 1pm - 2pm
The past few months have been challenging for our kids, especially due to the major changes in their school structure. As we enter the fall school year, kids of all ages are feeling the stress and anxiety of new uncertainties and protocols.
Nexus-FACTS Family Healing is hosting an online camp to help prepare students for the upcoming challenges they may face due to COVID’s impact on their classroom and overall school experience.
In Resiliency Camp, our expert therapists will cover:
- What is resiliency and how is it developed?
- Creating strong relationships
- The role of physical health: exercise, diet, meditation
- Fostering resilient thinking, looking at how thoughts shape our experiences
- Finding meaning in adversity
- Using your strengths
Parents will receive a daily email summarizing the topics that were covered each day so you can reinforce the same concepts with your child.
Go into the school year with increased confidence your child will be able to better handle the challenges that lie ahead.