fbpx Where Do I Get Help for My Daughter’s Mental Health?
Authored by Dr. Michelle Murray on October 4, 2022
Dear Dr. Michelle:

Can you recommend a particular type of hospital that can help my daughter? She has a long history of experiencing emotional trauma including having two stillborn children. She seemed to shift from PTSD to Schizophrenia, but she refuses help. I cannot deal with this any longer; I am feeling tired and drained and I need to get her the help she needs to get over her trauma.

Dear Teresa:

Dr. Michelle K. Murray sits down with Marketing Manager Tera Girardin to answer your question via video! Dr. Michelle talks about the difference between PTSD and Schizophrenia, and ways to get professional help for your daughter. Listen to her full response here.

 Dr. Michelle K. Murray, CEO of Nexus Family Healing and licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, answers questions about family relations or mental health. Submit Your Question.

Dear Dr. Michelle blog posts are informational in nature.  The posts are not meant to take the place of consulting your physician, mental health professional, or other qualified health providers regarding your well-being or the well-being of others. Submitting a question does not establish a client/therapist relationship.

Submit Your Question on mental health and/or family relations to Dr. Michelle K. Murray.

Dr. Michelle Murray