Immediate, in-person support and stabilization for youth (ages 5-18) and their parents/caregivers in Hennepin County.
Support For Your Family
If your child (ages 5-18) experiences a mental, behavioral, or emotional issue that leaves you overwhelmed and unsure of what to do, we are here to help.
No situation is too big or too small for our family response experts.
- Immediate in-person response within one hour anywhere in Hennepin County.
- Available to families with children ages 5-18 at no cost.
- Driven by your family’s cultural, community, and clinical needs.
Our goal at Nexus-FACTS Family Healing is to keep youth and families stable in their homes by helping them determine and connect to the support they need to thrive.
Immediate, In-Person Support
When you call, staff will gather basic information and send a family response team to you location within one hour anywhere in Hennepin County:
- De-escalate and address the immediate concern.
- Engage and support your family over the next 72 hours.
- Connect you to other supports, including an optional eight-week stabilization service.
Ongoing Stabilization Services
After the initial 72 hours, a free, optional eight-week stabilization service can help promote your family’s well-being:
- Support healthy, safe behavior and your child’s ability to manage their daily activities.
- Build connections in your family and to ongoing supports in the community.
Family Response Contact Information
Kayla Renney | Program Manager
FRSS Direct line: 651-318-7217
In partnership with Hennepin County.